Drip Jazz Redux Drip Jazz Redux

Not bad.

That was quite interesting. I can see potential for something a lot better! It was a tad short and is in need of a preLoader. Other than that good work! Keep it up!!

Smells Like AYB Smells Like AYB

Not Bad...

In Fact I liked it!

That was pretty funny, I like All Your Base are Belong to Us things... but this went one better... Nirvana..

w00t... we love Nirvana!

Anyway, keep up the great work man... (If you have anymore ideas.. lol)

You got my 5!!

Haruk0 responds:

iv had a few ideas, but they will require me to improve animations skills, so wont be hearing much from me for a while =(

Star Wars Special Edition Star Wars Special Edition

Stealing other peoples jokes is Bad!

I noticed at the start, you put in that whole "I slept with so and so, this is the best way to tell you!" joke from the Family Guy Movie... Its wrong to use a joke that has een used before. I aint blamming you, just dont steal Family Guy jokes, it makes baby jesus sad!

99 Red Balloons - Video 99 Red Balloons - Video

Nice Try..

Nice animation ... Good Song ... Bad Freakin Quality ... I really like that song so im going to give you an average score ... but you did let your self down with the quality im sorry ... even try changing it and re-uploading it .. and also did you have 99 balloons or 999 balloons? In some scenes there seemed alot more than 99...

All in all it was ok!

5/10

Peter Niss Returns Peter Niss Returns

What the.....?

The Phrase from a great Australian T.V Show. Rove Live. He uses it when something is wrong and not funny and makes it funny. But me myself would have to say that that is total bull shit!

smoke kills smoke kills

Excellent!!!

I have only been reviewing crap movies for ages and this is a real good one! Keep It Up!

YOU DESERVE YOUR 10